- Battery-less design 3-phase SOLAR pump inverter (run from Solar or AC directly)
- Built in MPPT solar charger
- High PV Input Voc 800V
- 2.2KW, 7.5KW, or 11KW models
- Compatible with IEC standard 3-phase asynchronous motor
- Peak 97% efficiency!
- 50Hz or 60Hz supported (programmable)
- Alternative AC Input — compatible with utility or generator
- Auto-restart feature after PV reconnect or AC return
- Automatic derating at high temperature
- Soft start feature available
- Full feature system protection
- RS232 / RS485 monitoring feature
- Large LCD / LED display
- (optional) Monitoring of water tank level through input dry contact signal
SP SERIES (3-PHASE)
Available first with 7.5kw model (2.2kw and 11kw coming soon), the SP series is a 3-phase solar pump inverter which offers battery-less operation by converting precious solar energy directly into power that drives water pumps, whenever solar energy is available. This helps reduce overall system cost by offering excellent autonomy and low maintenance expense which are crucial in farming.
The high efficiency SP series allows PV input of up to 800V (Voc) and includes built-in MPPT technology to maximize the return from your solar array. Output voltage based on 220-240V (Phase to Neutral) will be 380, 400, 415 or 440VAC, 3 Phase (Phase to Phase). In the event when solar energy is not available, users also have the option to manually use AC input sources such as grid or a 3-phase generator to power the pump.